APPROVED RECYCLABLE MATERIALS for disposal in blue or green
recycling containers within Lincoln County now includes:
- Flattened, clean, empty corrugated cardboard boxes. No wrapping or
- Clean, empty plastic containers - grades 1 & 2 (look on the
bottom) such as soda bottles, milk bottles, water bottles, coffee
grounds containers, laundry and personal hygiene containers. Any
plastic container with a ‘neck’. If necessary, lightly rinse the
container to clean it. Place in sealed bags to recycle.
- Bundled newspaper (bag or tie with cord or string)
Shredded Office and computer paper bagged.
Delivered to the Greentree yard.
OTHER RECYCLING OPPORTUNTIES:
- Engine Oil – take to the Authority yard.
- Scrap Metal of all kinds – take to Authority yard
- Clothing. (Take to Thrift Stores)
- Electronic equipment (once a year free e-waste recycling
events @ Greentree SWA)
** Indicates a small fee will be charged.
If you have a question, contact the Authority office at 378-4697 or
Thank you for your cooperation!
Call us about our current drop-off rate as well as our current Roll-Off specials 575-378-4697